Kennesaw Property Management
We Can Help Manage Your Kennesaw Rental Property
We offer a full range of property management services tailored to you as an investor, homeowner, or
landlord. We have an extensive portfolio of single family homes, townhouses, and condos in the Greater Atlanta area.
Our property management team strives to maximize the return on your investment while providing quality housing for our tenants. We provide outstanding service to both tenants and owners. You can be confident that your property will be treated as our property.
What we do as your property manager
- Detailed bookkeeping of property’s expenses including year-end 1099’s and preparation of detailed cash flow reports - Maintain repair and maintenance logs
- Maintain online portal reflecting up to date status for rent received, bill receipts and other important document copies (accessible by owner)
- Rent collection (including sending late notices and phone inquiry/collection)
- Provide tenants an online portal for electronic rent payment, seeing their current account balances, and entering service tickets
Inquire About Our Services
- File evictions for delinquent accounts, as well as turn over bad debt to the appropriate agency - Oversee evictions including paperwork, hire an attorney to represent owner in court (when necessary), and arrange for court appearances when we are needed - Oversee lockout/eviction process with Sheriff (when necessary) - Disburse funds to owner and vendors through direct pay
- Manage repair issues between tenant, owner and vendor - Manage diagnostic issues for finding root problem of maintenance issues
- Inspections related to tenant Move Ins and Move Outs.
- Conduct inspection visits which include sending Owner’s a report and photos of the property’s general condition
- Recommend routine maintenance at the appropriate intervals
- Follow up on repairs for quality of work of our vendors
- Assist with requested information such as tax related forms and expense breakdowns
- Oversee issues related to property such as, termite inspections, HOA matters, and HVAC servicing
- Security Deposit refund disbursements after final move out
The Benefits of using WPG
- Provide landlords access to a private online account with real-time information
- 24/7 maintenance request handling
- Extensive knowledge of the rental market(s)
- Offer advice in pricing your property in the most profitable manner
- Advertising through our SEO optimized website, two multiple listing sites, and other paid media feeds such as Zillow and Trulia
- Qualify prospective tenants through credit and background checks, rent and income verification, and eviction check
- Provide a lease with the necessary legal and financial clauses to adequately protect the owner and the tenant
- Hold security deposits in escrow account
- Collect and distribute rents to landlord via direct deposit
- Arrange for maintenance of your property: i.e., repairs, garden and lawn care, pest control, and other needed operating services
- Provide professional investment and sales advice
- Construction Management Available
We will photograph, market, show, lease and process the tenants application(s) of the property for you. Our fee is equal to one(1)month's rent (minimum required).
Leasing and Property Management
The full property management program is our most requested program. We will market, lease and manage your property for you. Our monthly management fees will vary property to property with monthly management fees ranging from 8 to 15%. Our leasing fee is equal to one (1) months rent (minimum required).
Kennesaw Area Information
Kennesaw is a community with a rich history and an exceptional quality of life. Located in the heart of Cobb County approximately 20 miles northwest of downtown Atlanta, it is minutes from I-75, providing easy access to shopping and entertainment in the area.
The City offers cultural and recreational facilities unmatched in the area. The Southern Museum of Civil War and Locomotive History is the permanent home of The General, the locomotive made famous during the Civil War in what has become known as The Great Locomotive Chase. The Museum has three impressive permanent collections and a membership in the prestigious Smithsonian Affiliations Program and offers a wide range of exhibits and activities; the beautiful 16-acre Smith-Gilbert Gardens features a restored plantation home, over 3,000 plant species, and 30 contemporary sculptures created by nationally known artists; and the City's Parks & Recreation Department maintains 130 acres of parks, greenspaces, public buildings and athletic facilties, including two community parks and a 26,000 sq ft Community Center. kennesaw-ga.gov
Areas We Service
- East Cobb
- West Cobb
- Sandy Springs
- Powder Springs
- Lithia Springs
- Stone Mountain
- College Park
- East Point
- Johns Creek